Monday, August 4, 2014

HELLO BLOG :)


It is very exciting to have an official blog that potentially has plenty of people (students, workers, professionals etc.) using it for different purposes. I was inspired to have my first blog by Mr Callam Porch who is in profession of social networking.  

Why I am blogging?

1) Information sharing – Blog defined as web log based on the World Wide Web creates the opportunity for people from culturally diverse backgrounds with various interests to share opinions, specific topics of interest, expertise on everything. I think blog is one way to express and communicate our thoughts with others. This could help me obtain valuable information from others’ comments on my blog. 

2) Relationships building – Blog is able to provide source to deepen the connection with readers, and sometimes, readers might be your potential employee or employer. By browsing and commenting on your website, they possibly have further understanding of you, including ability of constructing thoughts and personal opinions on specific affairs. Because of that, I do also believe blog is the place to show our talent to wider potential employers.

3) Engagement development – Blog could create a community with people in the same interests. Through commenting your blog, they might have sympathetic response in one thing which is likely just the start of building relationship with readers. Sometimes, this kind of relationship (readership) keeps readers returning to your blog and also engages you to publish better content.

How can be a successful blogger? 

Here I will describe my understanding of how to create useful posts and strategies for obtaining readership based on several bloggers opinions and my past experience in other social networking platforms. 

Think and research thoroughly before posting – Personally, I am responsible for what I will post and have to respect readers who take time to read my posts. In order to achieve that, I believe thorough research on the topic from professional or informal information sources would build my own comprehensive and objective understanding of the topic.

Welcome all positive and negative commenting – Positive comments would definitely encourage me to insist what I am doing. In the same time, negative comments from people who might not agree with you would also follow with positive ones. 
By viewing these negative comments sometimes offer me an opportunity to see other sides of the world because people who hold other arguments might help me to have a better understating of the thing. Moreover, negative comments sometimes also keep me to desire more and more readers’ compliments. Thus, personally speaking, a blogger who can accept either ones can be successful and make himself/herself better and better.

To be more familiar with blogging techniques – A nice or special layout might be one of the reasons that most viewers keep returning to the sites. How to attract people to read posts not only depends on the content but also depend on visualization and functionalities of the sites. For instance, people prefer blog who provides the function of sharing post with others in Facebook or other social network platforms by clicking buttons on the site. 

Blog Star

In addition, SIXPACK SHOTCUTS found by Mike Chang who aims to share the best techniques for getting a ripped body and six pack abs either in the gym or home. He regularly posts his own efficient workout techniques and videos on the site. In the first beginning, I am not sure whether what he posts work on me or not, until one day I was amazed that he uploaded several fans’ videos showing their amazing results after following his workout tutorials. Now, I have grasped many necessary workout tips and could make myself feel fresh after intensive workouts either in the gym or home. 

It is really amazing that he shares his expertise on fitness and helps numerous people get rid of unsatisfied body and unhealthy diet by accessing his blog or Youtube channel. This sharing spirit also inspires me to do the right thing and share my own enjoyable things or expertise with others on my first blog. 


Here is his sample video showing how to get chest and back workout at home with just a pair of dumbbells.


8 comments:

  1. I just would include some blog promotion such as share through social media and build relationship with other blog communities :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You tried something new!! I’m always afraid I’ll mess up when I try new stuff. What made you decide to try something new? I’d like to get motivated. Maybe you have some ideas you can share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never afraid of trying something different from others' blogs that is why people get interest in special things, doesn't it? And maybe most important thing is to share your interest with other. That could be your motivation in writing blog.

      Delete
    2. You totally right about this, especially when you want sharing blogging and discuss with you friends whereas English considered your second language

      Delete
  3. thank you Jun,
    Good arrangement in your ideas. Really we have firstly think and then research before posting. This is because i am responsible for what will show in my blogs and i have to respect the readers by introduce information from reliable resources.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jun,
    I agree with reasons for blogging and I hope obtaining new cultures and knowledge during this course.
    Thanks alot and have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, great blog!
    I actually agree with you on how to be a successful blogger!
    That's also what I would like to achieve. I'm really picky with what blogging site I should use since I'm not really familiarized with the layouts, GUIs in a blog but I guess it doesn't hurt to read/write blogs on different blogging websites!
    I enjoy reading your blogs and looking forward to more!
    Nina.

    ReplyDelete